Skip to content

General

511 results found

1. Grade or Incline Option

How about an option (or overlay) that would display the grade of the trails at any particular point so you can adjust the incline of the treadmill to match the intensity of the hike?

764 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 262 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The new Community Tours circuit features tours which are far more continuous than the classic tours. It’s not 100% continuous (for example if you come to a red light we’ll cross fade past that) however in general these tours are shot in a single location from a start point to an end point. The community tour circuit is still quite experimental and some content will be more contiguous than others. In particular try the Colosseum Loop which is the most contiguous of the initial tour group.

3. Videos for rowing machines.

Videos for rowing machines. How about filming a video looking backwards from a sculling craft, perhaps on a scenic lake or river? Although the distance between strokes in the water wouldn't increase with tempo (as it should), at least there would be some interest for exercise on this machine.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add more guided content with Cardio Coach Sean O'Malley

Cardio 1 and Cardio 2 with Sean O'Malley are great!
    Could you add more guided content with this coach?
    The music and subliminals are really awesome.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I regret to inform that Coach Sean passed away a few years ago, and there’s limited content we have rights to that works well with BitGym. We are working to get as many of them as we can to you, and finding more coaches of similar quality to work with.

We have some last few gems from Coach Sean that we will release to the community once we’re done editing the matching footage, but unfortunately those may be the last.

5. Virtual rowing I'm begging you for a few options for the row machine ( through Rapids) or on the gondolas in Venice (cool down) lake or cany

(Warm up) lake views (speed up) Rapids (cool down) gondola in Venice just do what you do best and "run" o should I say "Row" with it!?

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Note that the app detects exercise on rowing machines and ergometers excellently.

However it is difficult to shoot quality footage over water bodies, so we appreciate your patience while we figure out solutions for this.

If you or someone you know rows regularly and would be interested in sharing footage with us, get in touch with us at contact@bitgym.com!

6. Highlight when new maps are added

It's very difficult to find new maps with the new layout as you have to scroll through every tour. Could you add a bar or description to the icon to let us know that it's new

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a challenge mode where you can compete

Create a challenge mode where you can compete with a virtual person or with yourself from your last workout.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make the app compatible with ANT+ sensors (such as cadence and speed) for cycling to improve speed animation accuracy.

Allow for compatibility with ANT+ sensors by Wahoo fitness to improve on animation accuracy.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Version 2.0 (which was released on September 3rd) has SIGNIFICANTLY improved speed detection. It uses the camera on the device, and I think you’ll be pleased with it.

We’d like to add ANT+ support when we have time, but the vast majority of our users will be using our video/vibrational sensing tech.

9. Allow for MPH as a measurement instead of SPM

Provide an option for setting the accelerometer to MPH instead of just SPM. This is very useful in manual mode.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get this app working with fitbit for more accurate tracking, showing steps and calories used. Would a cracking feature

Get this app working with fitbit and possibly other trackers for more accurate tracking, showing steps and calories used. Would a cracking feature

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add time remaining (at current spm)

One of the most effective things if find with BitGym, is how it makes me want to exercise a little longer than my current program, just to see what is around the next corner, or over the next hill. If I knew there was another five minutes left, even after my nominated 20 minutes,etc was up, I would find it an irresistible temptation to carry on to the end of the tour. It could possibly be implemented as a tap toggle on the normal duration display.

I absolutely love this product!

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. can you add a way to SAVE OR DOWNLOAD to external memory card on android, because videos are almost 2Gb.

can you add a way to SAVE OR DOWNLOAD to external memory card on android, because videos are almost 2Gb.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add support for HR Bluetooth Smart monitors on Android

I would like to have support for my Polar heart rate sensor on Android. It is one of Bluetooth Smart monitors, and my phone is Samsung Galaxy S5.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Different membership levels

I was all prepared to spend $7.99 for this app until I noticed it would be on a recurring basis. It's great but I cannot justify $95+ a year. How about membership levels? Or $1.99 per workout after the free ones are used? Or $3.99/mo for a select amount of terrains and then a per charge to get new ones.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add more Coached Cardio versions at 30-45 mins in length...

The 35-40 min Coached Cardio Tours are perfect for an early morning workout. Are you planning more? Your app has truly helped me push myself on my treadmill. I would not achieve the levels I am with BitGym by just listening to music, reading an e-book, or watching a movie while walking. I hope to use the longer tours on the weekends. I need that voice telling me to keep working & not give up. Thanks so much for a great app!

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. my fitness pal

Link your app with my fitness pal

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. include capability to have multiple profiles

exercise data is not accurate for multiple users because only a single profile can be stored

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Heart rate zone bar

If you have a heart monitor synced It would be great to have a visual zone bar at bottom to easily see what heart zone you are in especially for the coached cardio maps .

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. 42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)