511 results found

1. 29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Display distance Based on RPM

I'd like to see how far I've gone in a workout. The iPad covers up the display showing this information on my elliptical. Adding support for HR monitors and other sensors would also be very helpful.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. How about an African Safari?

Running through the bush with some viewpoints of various animals would be incredible. A vehicle camera mount, or supervised walking safari would give some great footage...

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Walt Disney world

Lots of terrain and miles to cover. Please do a Disney world tour. Thanks. Great app btw

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change the way BitGym logs workouts...

Currently, the workouts on the log do not contain dates, and they do not include the distance travelled. The data would be much more useful if we could see the dates and the distance travelled on each workout.

For example, if your employer allows you to gain wellness points in a program to encourage employee wellness, you may have to log the dates and distances of your workouts into your employer's website. Currently, the BitGym log states that you did a workout 20 hours ago, 1 day ago, 1 month ago, etc. and there is no distance listed.

Thanks for…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI thanks for the suggestion. Adding dates to the rows is a good idea and we’ll look into that. Note that we don’t know the distance because that depends on your resistance settings on the machine, but in this case kcal is a better measure of effort anyway.

Ultimately for the purpose of records for use it would be better if we supported export to major health trackers. We already do Apple Health and are adding more soon. When this happens, this will probably be a better solution for you!

8. Apple watch

App is great. I love the circuits. The only thing missing is being able to sync with Apple Watch please consider updating for Apple Watch.

Thank you

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Add an Apple tvOS App

Having BitGym as a native Apple TV app on the new tvOS makes a lot of sense. Not having to use airplay at all would be a much better user experience.

=Dan

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would like a pause button are a choice on where to start a video since I only run for 5 min. I don't want to keep seeing the same thing.

I'm 49 year old and menopause has taken over, lol. I have gain a lot of weight and started running on the treadmill every day for 5 min only until I get back to exercise again... I love you program but would love a pause button or a choice on where to start the video since I only see 5 min at a time. Thank and stay blessed...

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your idea, we’ll find a way to let you pick up where you resumed from the last time.

I don’t completely understand the pause button part, is that so you can pause the video and walk away for a few minutes or a pause button so that you can pause the video to come back for your next workout? Feel free to email me directly at support@bitgym.com if you want to go into detail.

11. 25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We like this idea a lot, it may also make sense for other things like calorie burn. If we implement this, we would make it an option before Save & Exit so that it would also be broadcast out to any selected share services (like Runkeeper, etc). If anyone has additional ideas or feedback on this area please speak up.

12. 24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable multiple start points

Reproduce the ability from the Virtual Active App to start from a number of points or enable the program to start from where you had to leave off last time.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Buy individual courses

Let free users be able to purchase different courses individually rather than buy a subscription

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show love for Premium subscribers who use this for walking.

Add an option to the main screen for city walking only. Have more cities available for walkers and don't mix the city walks with trails/roads. Trails are nice but a walk thorugh a city is just pure joy.

No NYC street walk is a serious oversight. The blogs I read before buying indicated that you could walk the streets of NY. Love the app and will continue to be a premium subscriber.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use "unlocking" of trails or routes as a motivator.

In Wii Fit and another game for the Wii "Walk It Out" I got very hooked on the gathering of points to unlock more trails to explore. Knowing that if I just walked for a few more minutes I could get a reward, really kept me going. I could see how that could work well with your subscription plan.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Option to Display Map Location

Like to see on a map where I'm located, should be an option to turn on or off.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integrate your app with samsung vr headset.

Oculus and samsung vr are amazing and this would be a killer app for sure. Samsung vr is lighter and more geared for android, so it would be a perfect match!

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hey! We’re right there with you, we’re excited about VR and have developer versions of the headsets in our possession. That said, we don’t just want to release a tech demo that burns out the battery, is too sweaty to use, or creates any kind of sickness. We need to take a careful look at the technology before making a move, and it could even take years.

20. Speed, Distance, Heart Rate, Strava

Hello,
    I tried BitGym on Android device and found, that the idea of this application was brilliant!
    It's very nice to have such an application in smartphone. You have my absolutely respect for everything You have created!!
    But I miss some funcionality.... Please consider list below to developed in Your application in future.

1. Ability to show on screen speed and distance, calculated from cadence (after calibration by some factor like "WheelSize" in traditional bike computers). I know that cadence it's more important than speed and distance but speed and distance it's also nice to know.
    2. Information about heart rate (BPM…
    23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base