General

22 results found

1. 25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

We like this idea a lot, it may also make sense for other things like calorie burn. If we implement this, we would make it an option before Save & Exit so that it would also be broadcast out to any selected share services (like Runkeeper, etc). If anyone has additional ideas or feedback on this area please speak up.

2. Change the way BitGym logs workouts...

Currently, the workouts on the log do not contain dates, and they do not include the distance travelled. The data would be much more useful if we could see the dates and the distance travelled on each workout.

For example, if your employer allows you to gain wellness points in a program to encourage employee wellness, you may have to log the dates and distances of your workouts into your employer's website. Currently, the BitGym log states that you did a workout 20 hours ago, 1 day ago, 1 month ago, etc. and there is no distance listed.

Thanks for…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI thanks for the suggestion. Adding dates to the rows is a good idea and we’ll look into that. Note that we don’t know the distance because that depends on your resistance settings on the machine, but in this case kcal is a better measure of effort anyway.

Ultimately for the purpose of records for use it would be better if we supported export to major health trackers. We already do Apple Health and are adding more soon. When this happens, this will probably be a better solution for you!

3. Videos for rowing machines.

Videos for rowing machines. How about filming a video looking backwards from a sculling craft, perhaps on a scenic lake or river? Although the distance between strokes in the water wouldn't increase with tempo (as it should), at least there would be some interest for exercise on this machine.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tour end notice

Please add a spot where the current tour ends and the next one begins. You used to have that. Now it just roles into the next tour regardless of whether I want to use that one or not. I have to stop and change it or end it, depending upon my plans.
    You also used to have a notice that showed an option to continue the tour or end it. Where did that go?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Highlight when new maps are added

It's very difficult to find new maps with the new layout as you have to scroll through every tour. Could you add a bar or description to the icon to let us know that it's new

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Virtual rowing I'm begging you for a few options for the row machine ( through Rapids) or on the gondolas in Venice (cool down) lake or cany

(Warm up) lake views (speed up) Rapids (cool down) gondola in Venice just do what you do best and "run" o should I say "Row" with it!?

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Note that the app detects exercise on rowing machines and ergometers excellently.

However it is difficult to shoot quality footage over water bodies, so we appreciate your patience while we figure out solutions for this.

If you or someone you know rows regularly and would be interested in sharing footage with us, get in touch with us at contact@bitgym.com!

8. Integrate your app with samsung vr headset.

Oculus and samsung vr are amazing and this would be a killer app for sure. Samsung vr is lighter and more geared for android, so it would be a perfect match!

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hey! We’re right there with you, we’re excited about VR and have developer versions of the headsets in our possession. That said, we don’t just want to release a tech demo that burns out the battery, is too sweaty to use, or creates any kind of sickness. We need to take a careful look at the technology before making a move, and it could even take years.

9. Pandora Interaction

I play Pandora over the videos which works really well. However the latest upgrade causes Pandora to halt while loading BitGym. It didn't used to do that.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow for MPH as a measurement instead of SPM

Provide an option for setting the accelerometer to MPH instead of just SPM. This is very useful in manual mode.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have an option to arrange or group the rides in any order before a workout.

For instance, I may want to combine the Italian rides together followed by the Alberta series. I could preselect the order and then ride with very minimal screen interaction, so the focus stays on the workout with near seamless scenery.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re in the design phase on a system like this. It’s not clear how much choice you’ll have to arrange them in any order, but at the very least we’re working on creating larger circuits of individual tours so that as you say, you can keep going without any screen interaction. Staying focused on the workout!

12. Include Kcal in the daily workout history

The grand total of kcals is a fun stat, but is not real meaningful if you are trying to track your daily kcals burned. It would be great to have the kcal burned along with each workout.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Preview Map if Appropriate

The photo previews are nice but i would like to see some summary stats and maybe a map. How many miles/km? Ascent etc.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Use "unlocking" of trails or routes as a motivator.

In Wii Fit and another game for the Wii "Walk It Out" I got very hooked on the gathering of points to unlock more trails to explore. Knowing that if I just walked for a few more minutes I could get a reward, really kept me going. I could see how that could work well with your subscription plan.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More European locations to chose from- especially forests!

I love the diversity of locations so far and I know more will be added soon but I would love to see more European areas to choose from like France, Germany, the Netherlands etc. with all the gorgeous forests, streams and flowers found there it would be wonderful

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow us to string one route with other(s)

If we could "program" the app to continue on with another route upon completion of another, we could make our workouts as long as we wanted and not be constrained by 55 minutes. This would be great for those training for long distances (marathons) or those who just prefer to workout longer than 55 minutes. Thanks!

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comments and votes. We’re thinking about how we might go about this and wanted a little more feedback. Doug (and others) do you always know ahead of time how long you’re going to run, or do you sometimes stay on longer than planned? Do you feel it’s necessary to be able to create a full playlist ahead of time, or would you rather just have us pick a new area for your automatically at the end of your first trail? A full playlist is a lot of work… but a button at the end of a run which says “keep going!” is something we could do reasonable quick.

19. Make the the car race longer

I currently have to restart it many times to use it for the full 30min I exercise.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. You’re not alone in thinking this, we’ve learned. We originally had thought people would want to see their scores every 5 minutes so they could get a sense of winning/losing the game as it was originally designed. However we’ve come to realize there are people more interested in using it at a full-session length interactive experience, and less of an arcade racing game. I don’t have a timeline for updating FF, but I can say that all future games we or our partners make will take this use case into account.

20. 262 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The new Community Tours circuit features tours which are far more continuous than the classic tours. It’s not 100% continuous (for example if you come to a red light we’ll cross fade past that) however in general these tours are shot in a single location from a start point to an end point. The community tour circuit is still quite experimental and some content will be more contiguous than others. In particular try the Colosseum Loop which is the most contiguous of the initial tour group.

← Previous 1

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base