You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Roku capability

I would be willing to purchase one or more of these videos if I was able to view it as an app on Roku, or stream from my iPhone directly to Roku. Any plans for Roku app in the near future?

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi thanks for the suggestion – sorry to say that so far we have no plans to support Roku. That could change if we detected there were enough people to justify the development costs and time. If this idea gets more votes we’ll look into it more seriously.

4. Display user stats: trails taken, dates, workout time/distance, goals

I think it would help motivate me to know which trails I've experienced, which ones I still have to try, how much time I've spent on each trail, which segments have I seen, when was my last "hike", etc.

I also like the idea setting goals and seeing where I am in relation to my goals. Nike does something like that with their "NikeFuel". Did I work out as much as I wanted to this week? Nike even gives you a little cartoon celebration if you hit your goal. It doesn't sound like much, but I bet they spent some…

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. multiple users

I would love to see my whole family use this. There are three of us.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Streets of Paris

Like to see this, maybe with French countryside.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create a Gear VR Version of Bit Gym

This would be for the future, because I imagine it would take some work, but a Gear VR (Virtual Reality device that you wear). It would be the ultimate exercise experience, all over the world! This is now available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which is my phone, and the new Galaxy S6 flagships. More to come, I'm sure.

I believe Bit Gym has a HUGE future in virtual fitness technology so this seems like a logical next step.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Preview Map if Appropriate

The photo previews are nice but i would like to see some summary stats and maybe a map. How many miles/km? Ascent etc.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Export to Garmin Connect

Automatich upload to Garmin Connect user profile would be cool. Together with calories, hearth beat, speed.

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More runs in Europe

Please if we can have more runs in Europe

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New trails

I believe you are affiliated with virtual active since many of the videos can be seen on both platforms. They have a variety of footage not seen on bitgym. Could you add one or more of the following to the bitgym trails please:
    * Kauai run or hike
    *northern France run
    * Oahu run
    * San francisco run
    * Taiwan run or hike

Thank you and I would like hear a response if this is or isn't possible and why.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for posting! You are correct, we partner with VA for much of the content.

Note that we are adding new content approximately once a month. Sometimes it takes a little longer than a month to prepare content, in which case we will release multiple tours within a week or so. We added 3 new guided tours in the last month:
    Swiss Alps Hike (treadmill)
    Costa Rica Ride (bike)
    Northern Italy Run (medium speed)
    This was shortly after 3 unguided tours in the previous month.
    The best way to hear announcements of new content is by following our facebook page.

Several of the other tours you mentioned have since been added to BitGym since. We have to do some post-processing on our side to make the content compatible with BitGym once we receive it from VA, and we may not receive it at the same time they make a release…

14. how about a VR version?

that's how much i love this APP

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow us to string one route with other(s)

If we could "program" the app to continue on with another route upon completion of another, we could make our workouts as long as we wanted and not be constrained by 55 minutes. This would be great for those training for long distances (marathons) or those who just prefer to workout longer than 55 minutes. Thanks!

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comments and votes. We’re thinking about how we might go about this and wanted a little more feedback. Doug (and others) do you always know ahead of time how long you’re going to run, or do you sometimes stay on longer than planned? Do you feel it’s necessary to be able to create a full playlist ahead of time, or would you rather just have us pick a new area for your automatically at the end of your first trail? A full playlist is a lot of work… but a button at the end of a run which says “keep going!” is something we could do reasonable quick.

16. 32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Central Park NY

How about a run through Central Park and the City?

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fair pricing

Hi: As you know by frequent app comments your 'tour' prices are TOO h$gh. Anything under the $3 price point would be a 'sweet' spot AND should significantly increase sales. Don't let greed cloud the issue. Alternatively offer a 'sale'.

P.S. How about a Canadian Rockies tour?

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make an app for Windows 8.1

Any plans for making an app for the Windows environment? I have Windows 8.1 on my laptop and would really enjoy having the program on my home laptop.
    Thanks

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On road rides, please add total distance (miles) to the information block on the screen with the start button. This would enable riders, on

The Alberta Rockies road ride "will take 26 to 53 minutes". I would like to see Lake Louise, which I presume is at the end of the ride, but I can't over-stress my old knees. Being able to estimate progress by mileage would be a big help. Being able to stop and restart a ride from that point on another day would be wonderful, but that is another post.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base