Skip to content

General

511 results found

1. Improve screenshot (photo) saving

I would like to give suggestions for your photo sharing.

First to take a picture, users should tap a button bottom at the opposite end of the screen from the camera if possible, this ensures users hands don't go in front of the camera whilst it tracks their movement.

Then offer a small preview of the result bottom-left which must be tapped to save or swiped away to cancel saving.

Remove time and speed from the image.

Finally be sure to include the BitGym logo and website address.

Even better than all this would be an option at the end…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring the rpe chart back

On some runs I’ve seen this chart where you see the rpe over the whole run. This is great for seeing what’s coming so you can pace properly. Did it go? Is it just for some? What determines whether you see it or not? Can it be consistent???

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. More guided runs

I’m thinking of cancelling my subscription soon as I’m getting bored with the few guided runs on there, you guys need to generate more content ASAP to justify the price tag.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Detect threadmill incline based on user’s height change

Changes on average user height if front of camera could be converted to theadmil incline.
    This could be calibrated asking user to walk at lower then on highest angle and estimate based on that.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sounds

I really love this app. An injury has sidelined me from running on my usual outdoor back roads and this has been a welcome addition to my amended workout routine as I recover. It has kept me sane! I have noticed though some of the ambient sounds seem a bit artificial (hiking shoes, unless you are wearing crampons, don't click on trails). This really doesn't bother me so much, except that I wish there was a way the sounds could be recorded during the filming of the adventure. It may or may not be possible. I enjoy the routes though,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A windows version (at least a windows app)

would be extremely helpful, as many laptops convert into tablets now. We don't own a tablet currently and this would let us use our laptops.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Longer Trails

The existing trails are really nice, espacially if you know some of them in reality. But what really takes the joy are the frequent jumps on the trails. On some routes every 1-2 minutes the video jumps to another position - and this tears me out of the flow. Please, please do upload complete trails without interruption. Greetings from Europe :-)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New SF ride

I was excited to see new rides? However....why is it so dang slow? The joggers are faster than me....need to simulate a ride not a walk. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable upload of my own hyperlapse video from smb / webdav server. I do not see why not.

Hyperlapse is not the only app for smartphones that can reject some frames to create smooth video flow of trail recorded while running pr biking. Whith today’s quadcopters that can follow you while hiking/biking or by following preset waypoints there is a lot of possibilities. Do not reject people’s ability to create constant speed videos. You can even re-time video in todays editing peograms and plugins. I would like to run my own hikes!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filter routes by duration, intensity, etc.

I'd like to be able to filter routes by duration (traversal time), intensity, play count (how many times I've completed this route) and coach (or unguided).

If I'm browsing which route to play, I have to click on each one to see the duration, intensity, etc. For example, if I filter on 50 minute rides with medium intensity I would see all that match this criteria rather than swiping through each route individually.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Setting for recumbent bike

Seems to me that using recumbent bike the camera has a hard time keeping the focus unless sitting totally erect wich is not the point of a recumbent

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Apple watch

App is great. I love the circuits. The only thing missing is being able to sync with Apple Watch please consider updating for Apple Watch.

Thank you

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Do something like the Amerithon Challenge

I have spent the last several months doing the Amerithon Challenge. It goes from coast to coast. It would be so cool to be able to do something big like that. Also jumping from place to place instead of a continuous route really takes away from the reality of it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. New trails

I believe you are affiliated with virtual active since many of the videos can be seen on both platforms. They have a variety of footage not seen on bitgym. Could you add one or more of the following to the bitgym trails please:
    * Kauai run or hike
    *northern France run
    * Oahu run
    * San francisco run
    * Taiwan run or hike

Thank you and I would like hear a response if this is or isn't possible and why.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for posting! You are correct, we partner with VA for much of the content.

Note that we are adding new content approximately once a month. Sometimes it takes a little longer than a month to prepare content, in which case we will release multiple tours within a week or so. We added 3 new guided tours in the last month:
    Swiss Alps Hike (treadmill)
    Costa Rica Ride (bike)
    Northern Italy Run (medium speed)
    This was shortly after 3 unguided tours in the previous month.
    The best way to hear announcements of new content is by following our facebook page.

Several of the other tours you mentioned have since been added to BitGym since. We have to do some post-processing on our side to make the content compatible with BitGym once we receive it from VA, and we may not receive it at the same time they make a release…

19. Speed, Distance, Heart Rate, Strava

Hello,
    I tried BitGym on Android device and found, that the idea of this application was brilliant!
    It's very nice to have such an application in smartphone. You have my absolutely respect for everything You have created!!
    But I miss some funcionality.... Please consider list below to developed in Your application in future.

1. Ability to show on screen speed and distance, calculated from cadence (after calibration by some factor like "WheelSize" in traditional bike computers). I know that cadence it's more important than speed and distance but speed and distance it's also nice to know.
    2. Information about heart rate (BPM…
    23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BitGym or ifit?

I spin cycle 10 miles then run 2 miles on my treadmill 4 times per week at home. Been doing that pattern for around 4 years and I'm pretty fit!. I was on BitGym for 1 year then switched to ifit with my new Tour de Force Proform cycle. The bike is great but the video on ifit is poor and my enjoyment went down. Now I'm back on BitGym and it feels like the good old days with quality video you can let yourself drift off as though your there so BitGym wins hands down and no I don't…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base