Skip to content

General

511 results found

1. Develop an environment just like in a marathon race

You've had trails, cityscape and canyons as environment. How about just like in a marathon race? Running with "other" participants and winning the race.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Provide the option of skipping a segment

For example in the southwest package I really like the canyon segments but could do completely without the Las Vegas ones

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the the car race longer

I currently have to restart it many times to use it for the full 30min I exercise.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. You’re not alone in thinking this, we’ve learned. We originally had thought people would want to see their scores every 5 minutes so they could get a sense of winning/losing the game as it was originally designed. However we’ve come to realize there are people more interested in using it at a full-session length interactive experience, and less of an arcade racing game. I don’t have a timeline for updating FF, but I can say that all future games we or our partners make will take this use case into account.

7. GPS HD Video Cameras .... Contour Plus or Gobandit

With GPS HD video cameras now available such as the Contour Plus or the Gobandit, it would be great if you could have your own video footage interact with your treadmill. The GPS data within the recorded video would incline/decline the running machine in sync with the terrain, and the video footage speed adjust accordingly.
    I`m currently using an iFit treadmill with Google Maps - but think the future should be digital video and NOT analogue pictures... what do you think?

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 262 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The new Community Tours circuit features tours which are far more continuous than the classic tours. It’s not 100% continuous (for example if you come to a red light we’ll cross fade past that) however in general these tours are shot in a single location from a start point to an end point. The community tour circuit is still quite experimental and some content will be more contiguous than others. In particular try the Colosseum Loop which is the most contiguous of the initial tour group.

9. Have the option to lock the facial recognition in Fit Freeway during setup.

If you over-steer during a race, the steering is then off center and is difficult to re-center while racing. I would prefer centering during setup and then having it locked.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Grade or Incline Option

How about an option (or overlay) that would display the grade of the trails at any particular point so you can adjust the incline of the treadmill to match the intensity of the hike?

764 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the app compatible with ANT+ sensors (such as cadence and speed) for cycling to improve speed animation accuracy.

Allow for compatibility with ANT+ sensors by Wahoo fitness to improve on animation accuracy.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Version 2.0 (which was released on September 3rd) has SIGNIFICANTLY improved speed detection. It uses the camera on the device, and I think you’ll be pleased with it.

We’d like to add ANT+ support when we have time, but the vast majority of our users will be using our video/vibrational sensing tech.

1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base