Just enable users to benchmark their stopping point

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add a "loop back to start" option

I keep reaching the end of the trail before the timer runs out on my workout and then I'm stuck with the same view for 10 min. Can it just loop back to the start and repeat until the timing runs out?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hi – You should have the option to continue to the next stage, is that not presented to you? You certainly should not be stuck at any screen like that – can you use the contact form on this site to file a support issue so we can talk to you about it more? Thanks.

3. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi – Apple Health integration should work if you have the Health App on your phone. All iPhone’s with iOS 8.0 or above have the health app. When you finish a tour you will have the ability to sync the workout to Health and you will also have the ability to load your biometrics in to assist in calorie calculations.

Note that no iPads support the health app at this point. That’s just how Apple has implemented it, I am afraid. If you have any questions contact our support via the contact system or email support@bitgym.com and we’ll help you figure it out.

Alex

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hi – we’re realizing it’s a love-hate feature at this point. For now, you can turn facts off entirely by toggling “trail facts” in the tour settings. If you want the popups to appear, but just do not want the balloons, you can toggle the “overlays” option instead.

7. time remaining

it would be motivating to see how much ime left till the end of the course (approx based on avarage speed)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi – I wanted to let you know that there are two ways to do this in the current version.

1. The orange bar on the right of the playback settings popup shows your progress through the current tour. This isn’t a time but instead a % indicator, as tours can be completed at different speeds.

2. If you have selected a timed workout, the timer at the top of the screen is counting down to the end of your workout. This is separate of the tour completion progress.

8. include a tropical location

It would be great to have a trail that included beach scenes or jungle scenes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to start from a particular point

For example, divide a run into segments. For example, for Lake Tahoe, this would provide the option to start straight to The Flume, or for Italy, start at Venice, and so on).

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it work !!!!

Allow to log on

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 109 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone, thanks for your feedback here!

In 2015 we added the ability to set a workout timer in the workout preview screen, which will continue on to the next tour. Regarding scenery continuity, please reference the other suggestion thread in the forum.

[Late update on the thread]

13. lower prices!

great idea that is ridiculously over-priced!

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All – we know some of you were turned off by the $7.99 USD price tag for each video, and we wanted to give you a new option. We couldn’t just lower the price, that’s really the price it takes to film these videos. It takes highly trained operators and extremely expensive equipment. If you want to see how VA videos are made, see this behind the scenes montage: http://vimeo.com/41029564

What we can do is change to a new pricing model which offers more variety, instant streaming access, and other cool features for a single monthly price. This is where our new app, simply titled ‘Bitgym’, comes in.

BitGym is released on both iOS and Android. It includes all the Virtual Active trails you love. We knew variety was important, so instead of forcing you to buy each trail we wanted to give users access to the entire Virtual…

14. Virtual active music and running coach

I LOVE working out on the tradmills that host Virtual active. I like the music, I like the running coach and the advice, I like the way the tips wake me up and force me to check a few things.

Not being able to see or hear the coach or music is kind of a killer and led to total disappointment with the app so far. The part that made me want the app was my experiance on the treadmills at the gym.

I would suggest that you add a toggle feature to have the coach with music option. In…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need clock option

Great app but significant flaw that is easy to fix. You need an option to display the running clock. I have a schedule of high and low pace running and having to lean over to touch the screen to find clock is not suitable. The iPad covers the treadmill clock. Fix that and I'll buy more runs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Track more than one person to make competitive games

Follow the movements of two persons you could play games together with your friends and could be more fun.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to disable the accelerometer function.

Option to disable the accelerometer function. Have a "just play" mode for users riding bike trainers and not attaching the ipad to the bike.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Version 2.0 (which was released on September 3rd) uses camera tracking instead of vibration.

You can set up the iPad on the floor or a nearby table and it’ll work.

If you’re unhappy with that, you can disable BitGym speed tracking from the Settings box (the gear icon).

18. Any plans for Android?

Would love to see this idea for the Android.

447 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add Airplay support! :)

Please consider adding airplay support so that the app can be streamed to a large TV in front of an exercise bike/treadmill etc. This would be great for us with Iphone but not Ipads as the IPhone screen is a bit small, a 40" TV would be much better :o) !

633 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if you could adjust the speed to a slower setting i.e a slow jogging pace

What about a speed adjustment i.e. to a jogging pace. Scenery goes by much too quickly. Seems like I am driving a car not jogging.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base