Skip to content

General

18 results found

1. Make the app compatible with ANT+ sensors (such as cadence and speed) for cycling to improve speed animation accuracy.

Allow for compatibility with ANT+ sensors by Wahoo fitness to improve on animation accuracy.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Version 2.0 (which was released on September 3rd) has SIGNIFICANTLY improved speed detection. It uses the camera on the device, and I think you’ll be pleased with it.

We’d like to add ANT+ support when we have time, but the vast majority of our users will be using our video/vibrational sensing tech.

2. Could you bring "Buenos Aires Run" from Virtual Active into BitGym please

I'd love to run in Buenos Aires (where I was born).
    I see you have this video in Virtual Active already.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display distance Based on RPM

I'd like to see how far I've gone in a workout. The iPad covers up the display showing this information on my elliptical. Adding support for HR monitors and other sensors would also be very helpful.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrate Bit Gym with both Samsung Gear Fit and My Fitness Pal

I believe that integrating information collected from both Bit Gym and Gear Fit with My Fitness Pal would then provide the "Total Package".

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. show simple icon to easily identify completed routes

Please include a simple icon on the route selection screens (e.g. a green checkmark in top-right corner of route image) so that you can quickly identify which routes you have already completed.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More interval training maps

Can you add more interval training ones ...I've done New Zealand a lot but love the challenge of the coins.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Connect to Map My Ride, Which is Connected to MyFitnessPal

Map My Ride, of the Map My Fitness family of apps, is the best fitness suite out there. Map My Ride is for bike riding. It generally works by GPS, but "virtual GPS" using your rides, would be outstanding! MapMyRide connects with MapMyFitness, and calculates everything accurately according to standards that are well--recognized.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please turn off the video transition warning beacons, or give me a way to turn them off. They are a distraction from the pleasant beauty.

Please turn off the video transition warning beacons, or give me a way to turn them off. They are a distraction from the pleasant beauty.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Great app, would love a bookmark feature

I love the app and I am a premium member. I second the idea of a bookmark that could be placed on downloaded trails so you could continue where you left off if you dont have time to finish. It would help busy executives and busy moms.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add time remaining (at current spm)

One of the most effective things if find with BitGym, is how it makes me want to exercise a little longer than my current program, just to see what is around the next corner, or over the next hill. If I knew there was another five minutes left, even after my nominated 20 minutes,etc was up, I would find it an irresistible temptation to carry on to the end of the tour. It could possibly be implemented as a tap toggle on the normal duration display.

I absolutely love this product!

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable multiple start points

Reproduce the ability from the Virtual Active App to start from a number of points or enable the program to start from where you had to leave off last time.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. intergrate itmto link with my fitnesspal .com

Have stats load to myfitnesspal.com

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display user stats: trails taken, dates, workout time/distance, goals

I think it would help motivate me to know which trails I've experienced, which ones I still have to try, how much time I've spent on each trail, which segments have I seen, when was my last "hike", etc.

I also like the idea setting goals and seeing where I am in relation to my goals. Nike does something like that with their "NikeFuel". Did I work out as much as I wanted to this week? Nike even gives you a little cartoon celebration if you hit your goal. It doesn't sound like much, but I bet they spent some…

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bluetooth Heart rate display

Add absolute and zone HR display for devices like Amiigo or ordinary Bluetooth HR belts. Now You must use second device like smartphone to follow your most important data!

Regards,Matjaz

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be cool if there would be heartbeat visible on the screen.

Heartbeat over Bluetooth to be visible on the screen.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working with equipment vendors to do this sort of thing. Many of them are still concerned with allowing an application to change their equipment settings because a malicious or buggy app could damage the motor, so this may still be a ways out.

17. Would like a pause button are a choice on where to start a video since I only run for 5 min. I don't want to keep seeing the same thing.

I'm 49 year old and menopause has taken over, lol. I have gain a lot of weight and started running on the treadmill every day for 5 min only until I get back to exercise again... I love you program but would love a pause button or a choice on where to start the video since I only see 5 min at a time. Thank and stay blessed...

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your idea, we’ll find a way to let you pick up where you resumed from the last time.

I don’t completely understand the pause button part, is that so you can pause the video and walk away for a few minutes or a pause button so that you can pause the video to come back for your next workout? Feel free to email me directly at support@bitgym.com if you want to go into detail.

18. Join forces with Beatburn

Have you heard of the Beatburn apps by lolo?? I just discovered virtual active and love it. I plan to use it and my beatburn apps together, at the same time. You should check them out! The marriage of your two technologies would give ifit a real run for their money and make your two teams a heck of a lot of money. Search beatburn for the iPhone app. They work on both ipad mad iPhone but they are an iPhone app!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base