Skip to content

General

47 results found

1. technical requirements for community tour

I just got my bike inside since winter showed up early where I live.

Very happy to discover the community tour.

I sure would like to produce a tour myself, but I am at lost when comes to what are the specs for the video. Publishing a spec sheet / requirements paper as well as tips and howto's would help people from all over the world to create and show their part of the planet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I don't hear surrounding sounds.

Unless I'm missing something, I don't hear any surrounding sounds of the area. It would make the run so much more enjoyable to hear the birds, sounds of the ocean, or sounds of the city or town.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. to continue

quite often i only ride a short period eg 10min recovery after other workouts. Would it be possible to continue a route which already has been started but not completed instead of riding the first 10 min over and over? thank you

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. On the Android version, enable storage of downloaded BitGym videos on the inserted (additional/external) SD card.

My Samsung S4 does not have a lot of inbuilt phone storage (enough for a a small number of vault videos in the BitGym app) but it does have a 32GB mini sd card in its sd card slot. However there seems to be no way to tell the BitGym Android App to take its Vault videos from the SD card rather than the phone storage. This is a pity since the phone wont have space to store many dowloaded (Vault) files. Could the developers perhaps give an option in the Android app to store the vault on the additional…

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In May 2016 we released the first version with automatic SD card support for Android devices. For details, please visit our knowledge-base article on downloaded workouts:
    https://bitgym.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1149466

There are many manufacturers of Android devices and SD cards, and BitGym may not recognize all of them. Since 2016 we have constantly been improving our support for SD cards across a wider array of devices. If you are experiencing downloads not directed to your SD card, file a support ticket with us and we’ll look into expanding functionality to include your devices.

Note there is a known bug where if your main storage is low (under 2 GB) it will refuse to download the tour. A new update is being worked on which should address this.

7. Add chromecast support.

I know there is support for apples airplay already. I anticipate googles version, chromecast will become very popular in the coming year.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Recently Chromecast screen sharing support was added for android devices using the Chromecast app. Our tests show performance on the same level as Apple TV screen mirroring and so are happy to report a working way to use BitGym with Chromecast. It does, however, require an android device with 4.4.2+ installed.

We have updated our screen mirroring instructions page here http://bitgym.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292088 with a section for Chromecast.

8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Videos

Since the last update the video stops at the end and a new one doesn't start, even if the workout is still going on. I would prefer "Settings" to make an individual choice for that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Job

I love working out with BitGym. However I have seen most of the trails several times and would love some new ones
    If you need people to video some new trails I would love to do it .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please include environment sounds

Please include environment sound, I miss the sounds of nature and Seattle my home town! I will purchase more if u have sounds,

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Would dearly love to be able to open this

How bout if it actually worked. Or if you actually contacted me?
    Bout to scrap this due to ZERO customer support. Maybe they are too busy with all the other folks they have ripped off. Dont buy this.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. New content is needed. I'm starting to mesmerize the routes and recognize the people! Thanks!

New content is needed. I'm starting to mesmerize the routes and recognize the people! Thanks!

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Windows 10 app potential

I have surface pro 3 and 4 tablets that both run Windows 10 apps. My cell is android but the screen size is so small it isn't worth the download. Do you have plans for a Win10 app?

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When are we due some new maps, they used to be pretty regularly added but we haven't had any new ones for months.

The coached update is just a reworking of existing maps, nothing new is coming through fast enough for the cost per month

212 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable the user to pause or stop and then renew the trip

Not everyone has 55 minutes for the trip to Hana. It would be great to be able to do 30 minutes and then come back to it and pick up where you left off.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Increase the functionality of your statistics or allow syncing with other exercise tracking app.

Allow tracking of goals, weight, number of workouts ect. Otherwise allow syncing with an independent app that does this. I'm coming off of Ifit. You people have the video portion licked and I love the app. Just would like to be able to have better statistics like ifit. Would think it would be fairly simple.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The community has loved our integrations with various fitness apps.

We are marking this idea as completed so that we can create room for individual threads for each new service users would like to see supported. At this time we support Runkeeper/Strava/SamsungHealth/Apple Health/FB/Twitter on all applicable platforms, and a few more on each of iOS and Android. Export functionality for Android/iOS is at different paces, but we’re doing our best to address all the requests based on popularity.

20. Apple Watch and Health App Support

Apple Watch and Health App support.... I want to be able to record my progress and health statistics!

An essential requirement if I'm going to continue using this App.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3

General

Categories