Skip to content

General

511 results found

1. make screen where you have to say you want to go to a new screen optional

In earlier versions, downloaded hikes flowed into the next. Now you have to specifically say whether you want to go to the next hike. Please make it possible to have hikes flow like they did before--maybe with some kind of setting so those who want breaks between hikes can have them?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Label the rides endurance, power, etc.

It would be nice to know prior to getting into the ride if it is endurance or power or what kind of training it is. I would like to be able to select a ride based on the type of training occurring.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When I use my phone it registers a pretty accurate workout but with my Samsung tablet it keeps telling me to workout when my head is inview

My tablet is practica,lying new and camera is fine but app doesn't capture my movements like it does on the phone. I've angled it, gone faster, tried everything. Please help! Phone is fine but larger screen makes it so nice to view while sweating g!!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a milage tracker

Although I have a tracker on my bike I would like to automatically add that to my other partner app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Sort out buffering

Buffering is terrible, the motivation to finish a series of routes is destroyed. The whole thing is frustrating given the monthly subscription.i did like this, but to have buffering and audio failures should not be a premium.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As a washingtonian i was real dissapointed not to actually ride by mt. St. Helens and rainier.

As a washingtonian i was real dissapointed not to actually ride by mt. St. Helens and rainier.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PC Downloadable tours

How about allowing paid users to download the tours to their PC instead of over the tablet? I can easily copy them to my tablets SD card. Plus, please put the tours on a server that has the bandwidth to actually allow the download to complete in a reasonable amount of time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. How about a tour in Victoria, B.C.?

It is a beautiful city offering a wide range from city streets, ocean shores, forest walks and hill or mountain climbs. There would be a selection of routes including walking paths, bike lanes on some streets, hiking trails and especially the renowned Galloping Goose Trail.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adjust trail times so you end closer to a 5min 10min... arrival time.This would give good end or continue times,. Or manybe

If there were noted times on the stages, or they were adjusted a bit to end on a multiple of 5 minutes, it would make timed workouts more complete. Love the program by the way. Staying motivated,!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix glitches

Kauai and the big island have a long buffering section. I never got the Kauai tour to restart at circuit 2

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. How about a Google Cardboard Version?

You know, that the user can watch the videos on VR devices using the Google Cardboard mode on, like some of the 360 videos on Youtube we can find nowadays (no need to get too complicated on a full VR version yet) ;)

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide the option of skipping a segment

For example in the southwest package I really like the canyon segments but could do completely without the Las Vegas ones

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Find a way to change the music speed to step speed or link to other app (rock my run or spring) that does this

Since you can track how fast step speed is, would be very motivating to be able to change the speed/beat of the music to match step speed. Right now I have to play a different app on my iPhone separate from your app to do this. Would be nice if it was all in one. Having music that is the same beat as your pace is very motivating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Tour end notice

Please add a spot where the current tour ends and the next one begins. You used to have that. Now it just roles into the next tour regardless of whether I want to use that one or not. I have to stop and change it or end it, depending upon my plans.
    You also used to have a notice that showed an option to continue the tour or end it. Where did that go?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Big Island tour comments

I just finished using the Big Island tour. I just don't understand why on such a beautiful island you take us through what seems like an endless cave. Can't you find some other scenic trails? I read you are modifying that tour. Please remove the cave part. It just plain sucks.
    Also, the comment bubbles did not appear on that tour. I did have them selected to appear, but for some reason none of them did

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)