Skip to content

General

17 results found

1. Could be much better and worth the subscription if the videos would not constant stop.

Stops too much during play. Need to fix before I subscribe.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Change music options

Please, please, please give users the ability to turn off the background music and only hear coaching. I love the app, but this is a huge drawback. I know lots of other people have recommended the same option. Not sure it's worth the money if issue isn't resolved. The right music is a huge component of running.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Music selection on coached runs

Could we have the choice to have the coached runs and rides without the music backing track and instead have our own music choice. Thanks

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The video content of each coached video is shared with a non-coached video in a non-guided circuit. This means if you would prefer a version without music or without the coaching voice-over, it exists in the platform already.

In fact if you do not want the coaching voice-over, the other version is superior as it can be responsive to your speed in an analog fashion using BitGym’s tracking technology, whereas coached tours are binary — moving or not, because the video has to be synced to the audio.

4. Enable Fitbit HR and other for heartrate tracking

Fitbit HR is Bluetooth but doesn't seem to work with BitGym. That's a real pity - I'd love to use it for heartrate instead of buying another gadget. This is the one thing holding me back from buying a sub.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We would LOVE to support the Fitbit product line but at this time they have a closed API which does not allow other apps like ours access. It would be technically possible for them to broadcast a standard bluetooth smart HRM profile, so if you feel like contacting their support maybe they’ll implement it in the future. You can vote on the submitted issue on their support site here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-HR/Why-isn-t-Bluetooth-Smart-supported/td-p/647893 but contacting their support directly might be more effective. Ask for standard Bluetooth Smart HRM profile support!

5. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

The video content of each coached video is shared with a non-coached video in a non-guided circuit. This means if you would prefer a version without music or without the coaching voice-over, it exists in the platform already.

In fact if you do not want the coaching voice-over, the other version is superior as it can be responsive to your speed in an analog fashion using BitGym’s tracking technology, whereas coached tours are binary — moving or not, because the video has to be synced to the audio.

6. Correct Cardio Coach V 5

Program started and stopped with each refresh point. Challenge two and three did not show a change in RPM. Screen showed a constant 60 RPM

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi – We think listening to audio books is a great idea while working out.

There isn’t a good way to control audible using BitGym but what we suggest instead is that you switch between the audible app and bitgym to modify the playback. You may also be able to use the system controls on your device, but the specific instructions depend on if you are using android or ios.

10. Support hardware control for Virtual Active enabled gym equipment

As an owner of a vision fitness xf40 touch screen cross trainer. My trainer has virtual active inbuilt and can talk wirelessly to the virtual active stand alone box, it just seems a natural progression to hook the app up to the hardware, assuming that the wireless frequencies it uses are accessible to the iPad.

I chose this cross trainer solely because of its Virtual active functionality but the limited number of titles available in the UK has really been a disappointment.

I found this app only yesterday and I am really excited about its possibilities. Please hook up to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hi – Thank you for the thought out suggestion Dave. I wanted to say up front there isn’t a good way for us to interface with that treadmill directly – it just wasn’t built into the treadmill. I can say the industry is converging around a set of Bluetooth APIs, and as that happens you’ll see better app/machine interaction. I know it’s slower than you would like but we’re getting there.

11. Move videos in Virtual active to Bitgym Vault

Folks who purchased videos in Virtual Active should have a mechanism for moving them to the Bitgym Vault. That would save you from having to support two similar products. Also, Virtual Active supports operation without motion detection in the camera. I tend to be a pretty quite rider and sometimes movement is not detected. I'd be OK with whatever default speed was applied.

Thanks,
    Bruce

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not have the video repeat so much during 50 min ex. Or is it me?

Eliminate repeating loops during a 50 min bicycle video.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add google map routes of your filmed areas. This would allow those who have capable machines the ability to follow the videos as well as exp

add google map routes of your filmed areas. This would allow those who have capable machines to enjoy the automatic incline and decline that ifit machines can do.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll need to pass on this particular feature as many videos don’t take a single route but instead jump around to different segments inside of a geographic area. There isn’t a good way to convey the complexity of it nor the timing to iFit. However, we will add incline information to each video soon, both displayed on screen and for compatible treadmills it may even actuate them.

16. Google street maps so you can run anywhere you want

I can imagine that it's not going to be easy but not impossible, maybe a control on the screen so you could tap to turn left or right? The street signs could give you distance targets and goals. Just a thought

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)